My design process will vary from client to client, mostly because every person and every project is unique! But here is the approximate breakdown of the process.
1. Email contact and chats about potential project, scope, time frame and goals.
2. 30 minute design consultation by skype or email outlining specific recommendations and next steps. 1/2 down invoice sent. Time line quoted.
3. Scope of work doc filled out by client. May also include pinterest board and further chatting.
4. Mood Board created and sent to client for approval. Includes fonts, colors, graphics and overall style of project.
5. Design, collaboration and edits.
6. Final invoice sent and work completed.
7. 3o days of support, including Q&A and minor adjustments.
Here’s an example:
(some info removed for privacy)
You can view the full write-up and special graphics here, or the live design here.